7. CONDITION lever - HIGH IDLE.
Monitor ITT as the condition lever is
Ensure N, is at high idle before turning on genera-
8. GEN switch - RESET, then ON.
SECOND ENGINE START (BATTERY START)
1. First engine generator load - 50% or
2. First engine GEN switch - Remains
ON, continue with start
3. Propeller area - Clear.
4. IGNITION AND ENGINE START
switch - ON. IGN ON light should
illuminate and FUEL PRESS light
If ignition does not occur within 10 seconds after
moving the CONDITION lever to LOW IDLE,
initiate ENGINE CLEARING procedure. If for
any reason the starting attempt is discontinued, the
entire starting sequence must be repeated after
allowing the engine to come to a complete stop (1
5. CONDITION lever (after N1 stabilizes
at or above 12% for 5 seconds mini-
mum) - LOW IDLE.