(b) Propeller RPM.
(e) Fuel flow.
( h ) N1 .
10. Indicated fuel flow must be within +10 and -25 lb/hr
of chart value for Jet-A fuel.
11. If observed ITT exceeds chart value, conduct the
Engine Performance at Maximum Cruise Power
12. Repeat steps 2 through 11 for opposite engine if
*ENGINE PERFORMANCE AT MAXIMUM CON-
1. Record the following:
(a) Engine serial number.
(b) Engine hours since new.
(c) Engine hours since overhaul.
2. Altitude - Establish level flight at 16,000 feet pres-
3. PROP levers - Set 2000 RPM.
4. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 160 KIAS.
5. Engine anti-ice - OFF.
6. FAT - Determine and note.
7. Power setting - Read torque for the noted FAT from
8. Set torque on engine being tested to the torque from
9. Adjust opposite engine to maintain 160 KIAS.
10. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute, then