6. Power setting - Read torque for the noted FAT from
7. Set torque on engine being tested to the torque from
8. Adjust opposite engine to maintain 175 KIAS.
9. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute, then
record the following for engine being tested.
(a) Pressure altitude.
(b) Propeller RPM.
(e) Fuel flow.
10. Observed ITT should not exceed 780°C.
11. Repeat steps 3 through 10 for the other engine if
AVIONICS FLIGHT CHECKS
1. Autopilot - Check as follows:
Observe that all channels operate positively and smoothly
with no oscillation of any flight control.
(a) Trim aircraft for straight and
(b) AP/TRIM POWER switch - ON.
(c) TURN control - Place in center
(d) AP ENGAGE switch - Press to