record the following for each engine or being tested.
(a) Pressure altitude.
(b) Propeller RPM.
(e) Fuel flow.
11. If observed ITT exceeds chart value, conduct the
Maximum Cruise Power check.
12. Repeat steps 3 through 11 for the other engine if
13. Repeat procedure at 25,000 feet pressure altutude.
*ENGINE PERFORMANCE AT MAXIMUM CRUISE
The Engine Performance at Maximum Cruise
Power check needs to be performed only if the
ITT observed during the Speed Performance at
Maximum Cruise Power check exceeds chart
1. Record the following:
(a) Engine serial number.
(b) Engine hours since new.
(c) Engine hours since overhaul.
2. Altitude - Establish level flight at 25,000 feet pres-
3. PROP levers - Set 1900 RPM.
4. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 160 KIAS.
5. FAT - Determine and note.