*e. Oil temperature
Immediately after takeoff. the pilot flying
the aircraft should avoid adjusting controls
located on the aft portion of the extended
pedestal to preclude inducing spatial disori-
1. Landing gear control switch - Up.
Listen for unusual noises during landing
*2. Tail boom antenna - Check that
ANT OPERATE annunciator light
illuminates after landing gear has
3. Flap switch - UP.
4. Landing lights - OFF.
5. Climb power - Set.
6. Propeller synchronization switch -
7. Yaw damp switch - As required.
8. Autofeather switch - As required.
9. Cabin pressurization - Check.
*10. Wings and nacelles - Check for fuel
and oil leaks.