ENGINE SHUTDOWN (CONT)
Monitor TGT during shutdown. If sustained
combustion is observed. proceed immediate-
ly to ABORT START procedure.
11. Condition levers - FUEL CUT-
Do not turn EXTERIOR LIGHTS OFF un-
til propellers rotation has stopped.
12. Exterior lights - OFF.
13. Master panel lights - OFF.
14. Key lock switch - OFF.
15. Oxygen system - As required.
BEFORE LEAVING AIRCRAFT
1. Wheels - Chocked.
2. Parking brake - As required.
Brakes should be released after chocks are in
place (ramp conditions permitting).
3. Flight controls - Locked.