24. Cabin rate of climb indicator Read and record cabin rate of
descent. Cabin rate of descent should be between 350 and
650 feet per minute.
25. Cabin altitude controller - Set to 10,000 feet.
26. Cabin pressurization rate control - Set to a comfortable rate of
27. Cabin altitude indicator Read and record altitude. Altitude
should reach 9750 to 10,250 feet pressure altitude.
28. Aircraft altitude - 10,000 feet.
29. Cabin pressurization dump switch - DUMP.
30. Aircraft altitude - Increase toward 12,500 feet pressure
31. Cabin altitude warning annunciator light - Check that it
illuminates between 12,000 and 12,500 feet pressure altitude.
32. Cabin pressurization dump switch - PRESS.
33. Cabin altitude controller - Set to field elevation.
34. Descend toward field altitude.
35. Cabin altitude indicator- Check that cabin altitude attains and
remains at field elevation +250 feet until the altitude set in the
cabin altitude controller is reached by the aircraft.
*B. TRIM AND RIGGING.
Check as follows:
In smooth air, at cruise power, the aircraft will fly hands off,
straight and level with the ailerons symmetrically aligned at
the trailing edge and the aileron adjustable tab set to zero.
*C. MAXIMUM POWER LEVER POSITION CHECK .
Engines shall be able to operate within N1 or TGT values at maximum
power lever position without exceeding limits, and be off the torque
limit at 2000