3. Data selector (Any position but DSRTK).
4. CDU TEST - PRESS and HOLD.
MSU and CDU all lamps lit 8's. RMI all angles are 30 degrees. Cross track
deviation bar is 1 dot right, NAV flags are retracted, WX radar NAV display
indicates 1 dot right of course.
On HRI, a 15 degree RH steering command. Aircraft panel LINK
UPDATE/TACAN UPDATE annunciated and INS light illuminated.
5. Continue holding TEST switch from MAN to AUTO. RMI all angles are 0.
Cross track deviation is one dot left. A 15 degree left steering command
6. Release TEST switch - operations return to normal.
ELECTRIC ELEVATOR TRIM AND AUTOPILOT/FLIGHT DIRECTOR
1. Pilot and copilot PITCH TRIM switches - Press to NOSE UP and NOSE
DN positions, singularly and in pairs. Check that trim wheel moves in
proper direction and operates only when trim switches are pressed in
pairs. Any deviation requires that electric elevator trim be turned off and
flight conducted using manual trim.
2. TRIM DISC switch - Press and check that electric trim disconnects and
that ELEV TRIM light extinguishes.
3. Flight director (FD) and radio magnetic indicators (RMI) warning flags
masked - Check.