DEPARTMENT OF TIE ARMY SUPPLY BULLETIN
ISSUES OF SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT REGULATED
AVIATION MAJOR ITEMS
HEADQUARTERS, Department of the Army, Washington, D. C.
13 October 1966
Plan and subsequent DA revision.
1. Purpose. The bulletin established a list of
5. Processing of Requisitions. Requisitions will
regulated aviation major items of supply which requires
be processed in accordance with AR 725-50.
approval prior to issue.
6. List of Regulated Items. a. Aircraft (DA
2. Scope. Contents of this bulletin are applicable
to all elements of the Army.
(1) Rotary wing.
(2) Fixed wing.
3. Definitions. Regulated item-an item of supply
b. Training Devices. Aircraft, all types, and flight
over which the supplying service must exercise close
supervision of issues on individual requisitions to insure
c. Tool Kits and Shop Sets. Aircraft Maintenance,
distribution of paper units and commands in accordance
with Department of the Army priorities, because the item
is scarce, costly, or of a high technical or hazardous
(1) Shop Set, Aircraft Ground Handling and
(2) Shop Sets, Aircraft Maintenance Airmoble,
4. Preparation of Regulations. Expediting the
handling of regulated items is dependent upon the
(3) Shop Sets, Aircraft Maintenance Fixed
Base, all types.
handling of a requirement for regulated items,
(4) Shop Sets, Aircraft, Semi-trailer and Trailer-
requisition will be limited to a single line item and
mounted, all types.
prepared in accordance with AR 725-50, using DD Form
7. Reference. a. AR 350-15.
1348 (DOD Single Line Item Requisition System
Document(Manual)). Requisitions will not be submitted
b. AR 725-15.
for aircraft. Aircraft are DA controlled and distribution
c. AR 725-40.
and redistribution will be in accordance with the
d. AR 725-50.
established Department of the Army Aircraft Distribution
This bulletin supersedes SB 55-23, 21 March 1963.
TAGO 655A-Oct. 250-468-96