AVIONICS FLIGHT CHECKS (CONT)
(2) ICS switch - NORM.
(3) Transmitter selector switches on pilot's and copilot's audio control panel - INTPH. This will
allow the pilot to talk to the copilot by pressing a microphone switch and speaking into
microphone or visa-versa from copilot's position.
(4) Microphone switches - Actuate one at a time and speak into appropriate microphone. Side
tone should be heard and speech should be heard in other headset.
(5) ICS switch - HOT MIC. Crew should be able to converse on intercom without depressing
(6) Volume control - Check for function.
Receiver and transmitter facilities - Check as follows:
(1) Receiver volume controls - Turn all fully counterclockwise.
(2) Receiver switches (audio control panel) - Push on one at a time and turn clockwise to increase
volume and increase volume