on appropriate receiver, listening for either radio reception or background noise.
(a) Cycle propeller deice switch from OFF to AUTO and return to OFF.
(b) Cycle electric standby fuel pumps.
(3) Pull each receiver switch (on audio control panel) out to the off position and each receiver
volume control fully counterclockwise.
(4) Transmitter selector switches (pilot's and copilot's audio control panels) - INTPH.
(5) Audio control panel volume control (pilot's) - Turn fully clockwise. Listen for excessive noise.
(6) Repeat for other audio control panel.
Receiver/transmitter selectors - Check as follows:
(1) Transmit and receive on each radio using all microphone switches one at a time.
(2) Repeat entire procedure for each audio control panel.