IF THE GEAR WILL NOT RETRACT:
2. Fuel load Reduce.
4. Loose equipment Stow/secure.
5. BLEED AIR VALVES ENVIR OFF
(below 10,000 feet).
6. Cabin pressure switch DUMP (after
cabin has depressurized).
Prior to removing the emergency exit
approximately 160 KIAS or below, and
ensure passengers are seated with seat
belts fastened and all loose equipment
7. Emergency exit hatch Remove and
8. Seat belts and harnesses Fasten.
9. Extension handle Stow.
10. LDG GEAR CONTROL DN.
11. LANDING GEAR RELAY circuit breaker
12. LANDING GEAR WARN horn circuit
13. Nonessential electrical equipment Off.
14. Before landing checklist Complete.
15. FLAPS As required.
16. Airspeed Normal approach speed.
17. POWER lever IDLE when landing on the
desired touchdown area is assured.
18. CONDITION lever FUEL CUTOFF.
19. Fuel FIREWALL SHUTOFF VALVES
20. MASTER SWITCH OFF.
f. Landing With Flat Tire(s). If aware that a
main gear tire(s) is flat, a landing close to the edge of
the runway opposite the flat tire will help avoid veering
off the runway. If the nose wheel tire is flat, use
9-31. LANDING WITH INOPERATIVE WING FLAPS
The aircraft does not exhibit any unusual
characteristics when landing with the flaps up. The
approach angle will be shallow and the touchdown
speed will be higher, resulting in a longer landing roll.
9-32. CRACKED WINDSHIELD.
a. External Crack In-flight. If an external
windshield crack is noted, no action is required in
Heating elements may be inoperative in
areas of crack.
b. Internal Crack In-flight. If it is determined
that an internal crack has occurred in flight, perform
1. Descend Below 25,000 feet.
differential to maintain 4.0 psi or less as
9-33. CRACKED CABIN WINDOW.
If crack(s) in a cabin window ply(s) occurs in
flight, perform the following:
1. Crew oxygen masks 100% and on (if
above 10,000 feet).
2. CABIN signs switch NO SMOKE &
3. Passenger oxygen On and checked (if
above 10,000 feet). The copilot should
confirm that all passengers have oxygen
masks on and are receiving supplemental
oxygen if required.
4. Cabin pressure Depressurize.
5. Land as soon as practicable. If a cabin
window has developed a crack, the aircraft
shall not be flown once landed, without
proper ferry flight authorization.