(3) Right display - Check. Display should read 1-- XX4, indicating that the INS is in the TACAN
(4) Data selector (while in flight) - L/L WYPT or UTM WYPT.
(5) Keys 7 and 9 - Depress simultaneously. The number of the TACAN station being used for
navigation shall flash on and off.
(6) FROM-TO display Monitor station selection. Only the number of stations eligible for mixing will
be displayed. A "O" indicates that none of the 9 stations are eligible for update.
Mixing will not take place if TACAN station data is loaded in
error or if the ratio of the distance from the station to the
aircraft altitude is less than 2 to 1.
(7) INS TACAN range display - Monitor. The display shall indicate the range to the station used for
update. If no station is being used for update, the display will read all dashes.