(5) Disconnect dc voltage from receptacle J3.
b. VAC Range Tests.
(1) Connect the digital multimeter, set to measure ac volts, across the HI (line) and LO binding
(2) Set the FDBK MON switch to CCDA.
(3) Set the METER SOURCE switch to ACTUATOR DRIVE.
(4) Connect the variable ac power supply to receptacle pins J3-e (line) and J3-f. The readings on
the dmm and the analog meter shall be as listed below. Applied voltage must be in phase with the 115-
volt ac source (Jl-B). The VAC indicator shall be on. The K-OHM and VDC indicators shall be out.
(See FO-8 for connector pin patterns.)
-.0018 to +.0018
+9.66 to +10.34
-9.66 to -10.34
(5) Disconnect external ac power supply and digital multimeter.
c. K-OHMS Range Test.
(1) Set the METER SOURCE switch to CONTINUITY.
(2) Set A SELECT TENS CONTINUITY switch to 00. Set A SELECT UNITS CONTINUITY
switch to 9.
(3) Set B SELECT TENS CONTINUITY switch to 00. Set B SELECT UNITS CONTINUITY
switch to 8.
(4) Connect the decade resistor to pins J1-H and J1-J. Adjust the decade resistor to the resistance
listed below. For each resistance setting, the reading on the dmm shall be as listed below. The K-OHM
indicator shall be on. The VAC and VDC indicators shall be out. (See FO-8 for connector pin patterns.)
-0.002 to +0.002
0.980 to 1.020
9.80 to 10.20
98.0 to 102.0
980 to 1020
(5) Disconnect the decade resistor from receptacle J1. Set the CONTINUITY switches to 00 or 0.
d. Meter Hyteresis Test.
(1) Set the FDBK MON switch to LCT. Set the METER SOURCE switch to ACTUATOR