a. Card cage installation.
(1) (See fig. 5-3.) Position the card cage (30) on the support.
(2) Install the four screws (21) securing the card cage to the support.
(3) Install two screws (36) and washers (35) that secure the top of the card cage (30) to the panel.
(4) Install cards A2 (25) and A3 (26),components toward the panel.
(5) Position the retainer (22) on the card cage.
(6) Install two screws (21) securing retainer to card cage.
b. Bottom plate installation.
Position bottom plate (17) on the chassis assembly.
Install 11 screws ( 16).
Dc Power Supply Voltage Adjustments (CRC).
4-1.) The +15, -15, and +5 volt dc power supplies are adjusted by screwdriver adjustment on
the power supplies.
(1) Remove the panel from the case (para 4-15).
(2) Set both MASTER POWER switches to OFF. Check that the three circuit breakers are closed.
Always turn off power at the power source before connecting or dis-
connecting power to the test set. Damage to the test set can result,
(3) Connect external power to the test set as follows: (See FO-8 for connector pin patterns.)
115 vac 400 hz
28 vdc (cyclic
(4) Set external power to ON.
(5) Set both MASTER POWER switches to ON.
(6) Set the METER SOURCE switch to SELF TEST.
b. Adjust power supply PS5 (+5 volt de).
(1) Set the SELF TEST switch to +5 VDC (DMM).
(2) Set the digital multimeter to the 20 volt dc range. Connect the test leads of the multimeter to
the HI and LO jacks of the test set.