Location of Vibration Transducer Adapters T53-L-5/9/11 Engines
2. Designate R3 as the resistive load known.
S2 = 56.76 millivolts per inch per second
3. Calculate S1 the open circuit sensitivity.
Sample No. 2: (For Torsiograph Type 9-102):
S1 = 9.0 mv/degree/sec
4. From S1 calculate S2, the corrected sensi-
R1 = 700 ohms
5. With S3 known to be 60 millivolts per inch
per second, R3 to be 50K ohms, and R1 to be 750
ohms, the following sample calculation is given:
S2 = 8.4 mv/degree/sec
b. Calculation of vibration transducer open-circuit
sensitivity: If the manufacturer's specifications do
not given the open-circuit voltage, but do state the volt-
S1 = 60.9 + millivolts,
age across some resistive load other than 10K ohms,
the corrected sensitivity may be calculated as follows:
1. Designate S3 as the sensitivity into a load
S2 = 50.65 millivolts per inch per second.
other than 10,000 ohms, i.e., R3.