breaks. Replace the housing if damaged
(2) Position the screen (13) on the blower
housing (12) and secure with three cleats
(3) Inspect the fan for cracks, breaks, and for
(15) and screws (14).
bent or broken blades. Straighten bent
(3) Position the blower housing (12) on the
blades and weld any cracks.
motor support (9) and secure with eight
(4) Replace any defective parts.
screws (7) and washers (8).
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Install the fan (11) on the shaft of the motor
(3) and secure with two screws (10).