washers (41), link (42), and nut (45) from stud.
(3) Remove three brackets (10) from terminal
block by removing three nuts (9) from screws (8).
(8) Remove remaining connections in a
(4) Remove 31 terminal screws (1) from
terminal board (7) by removing 62 nuts (2), 31 washers
(1) Install flat washer (41), nut (45), flat
(5) Remove six terminal screws (4) in a
washer (41), link (42), flat washer (41), and wingnut (40)
on stud (46), and insert assembly through respective
mounting hole on front of connection board.
(2) Attach flat washer (41) and bus bar (47)
(1) Secure 31 terminal screws (1) in terminal
on stud (46) protruding through rear of connection board
board (7) with 62 nuts (2) and 31 washers (3).
with two nuts (45) and washer (48).
(2) Secure six terminal screws (4) in a similar
(3) Attach name plate (49) on front of
connection board with four screws and hex nuts.
(3) Attach 3 brackets (10) on terminal block
(5) Place ac-dc switch (63) on rear of
with three screws (8) and nuts (9).
connection board securing to front of board with special
(4) Attach assembled terminal block on
control panel frame with three screws (11) and nuts.
(6) Place connection board on frame bracket
(5) Connect leads to terminals on terminal
securing with six screws (52) and nuts (53).
(7) Connect leads to terminals on rear of
140. CONNECTION BOARD.
(1) Tag and disconnect leads from terminals
a. Removal. Tag and disconnect particular wire,
cable, or wiring harness to be removed, as determined
(2) Open lower doors and remove connection
board by removing six screws (52) and nuts (53).
b. Inspection. Visually inspect terminals and wiring
(3) Remove name plate (49) from connection
for following unserviceable conditions.
board by removing eight push-on nuts (50).
(1) Insulation is hard, brittle, or spongy.
(4) Remove switch from rear of connection
(2) Insulation has cracks, worn spots, or other
board by removing special nut from ac-dc switch (63).
(5) Remove switch plate (62) from board by
(3) Terminals on conductors are loose or
removing four screws and nuts.
(6) Remove two nuts (45), washer (48), bus
bar (47), and flat washer (41) from stud (46) protruding
terminal is noticeable when checked with a multimeter.
through rear of connection board (51).
c. Installation. Connect leads to their respective
(7) Remove stud (46) from front of
connection board, and remove wingnut (40), three