(7) Remove the hitch and tow tube assemblies
(8) Remove the swivel caster (paragraph 46).
(9) Remove the wheel assemblies (paragraph
(10) After removing the above assemblies, the
base assembly is disassembled as far as possible.
b. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Wash the base assembly in cleaning solvent,
Federal Specification P-D-680.
(2) Inspect all tubular members for cracks or
bending. Weld all cracks and straighten any bends
of the tubular members.
(1) Install the wheel assemblies (paragraph 47).
(2) Install the swivel casters (paragraph 46).
(3) Install the towtube and hitch assemblies
(4) Install the immobilizing jacks (paragraph
(5) Install the hydraulic cylinder assembly
(6) Install the
hydraulic strainer assembly
(7) Install the by-pass valve assembly (para-
(8) Install the hydraulic hand pump (paragraph
(9) Install the upper structure assembly (para-