(4) Position the axle assembly (19) on the base
assembly and secure with four bolts and nuts.
(5) Place the tube in the tire with the valve stem of
the tube through the outer rim (4).
(6) Position the inner rim (6) to the outer rim and
secure with eight bolts (3), lockwashers (7), and nuts (8).
(7) Position the tire and rim on the hub body and
secure with five lockwashers (2) and nuts (l).
48. BASE ASSEMBLY.
(1) Remove the upper structure assembly
(2) Remove the hydraulic hand pump (paragraph
(3) Remove the by-pass valve assembly (paragraph
(4) Remove the hydraulic strainer assembly (para-
(5) Remove the hydraulic cylinder assembly (para-
(6) Remove the immobilizing jacks (paragraph 44).
Figure 8. Wheel Assembly and Axle, Exploded View.
18 Change 2