To prevent sustained loads on rudder shock
links. the aircraft should be parked with the
nose gear centered.
1. Brake deice - OFF.
2. Parking brake - Set.
3. Landing/taxi lights - OFF.
4. Cabin air mode selector switch -
5. Autofeather switch - OFF.
6. Vent and aft vent blower switches
7. Inverter switches - OFF.
*8. Battery condition - Check as re-
quired. If BATTERY CHARGE
light is illuminated during engine
shutdown monitor battery, amme-
ter (mission control panel) for de-
creasing current. Battery condition
is unsatisfactory, if BATTERY
CHARGE light remains illuminat-
ed and charge current fails to de-
crease between checks.
9. Avionics master switch - OFF.
10. Propeller levers - FEATHER.