4. Ignition and engine start switch -
FIRST ENGINE START (GPU START)
1. INS - As required.
The engines must not be started until after
the INS is placed into the NAV mode or
OFF as required.
2. Exterior light switches - As re-
3. Strobe beacon lights switch - Off.
4. Ice vane switches - ON.
5. Propeller - Clear.
6. Ignition and engine start switch -
ON. Propeller should begin to ro-
tate and associated IGN ON light
FUEL PRESS light should extin-
7. Condition lever (after N1 RPM sta-
bilizes, 12% minimum) - LOW
8. TGT and N1 - Monitor (TGT
1000°C maximum. N1C 61% mini-
9. Oil pressure - Check (60 PSI mini-
10. Ignition and engine start switch -
OFF after TGT peaks.