d. Propeller RPM
TGT (must not exceed 830°c).
Repeat for opposite engine.
ENGINE ACCEPTANCE AT MAXIMUM
The engine acceptance at maximum cruise
power check needs to be performed only if
the TGT observed during the engine accep-
tance check at maximum continuous power
1. Record the following:
*a. Engine serial number.
*b. Engine hours since new.
*c. Engine hours since overhaul.
d. Altitude - Establish level flight at 25,000 feet
2. Propeller levers - Set 1500 RPM.
3. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 160
4. Free air temperature - Record.
5. Set engine torque as specified by the engine ac-
ceptance table for the recorded indicated free air
temperature from the column fabled maximum
cruise speed/engine acceptance chart (figure 4).
6. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute
then record the following for each engine or be-
*b. Pressure altitude