c. *Free air temperature
d. *Propeller RPM
For engines that exceed 810°C TGT, engine
acceptance at maximum cruise power, must
ENGINE ACCEPTANCE AT MAXIMUM
1. Record the following:
*a. Engine serial number.
*b. Engine hours since new.
*c. Engine hours since overhaul.
2. Altitude - Establish level flight at 16,000 feet
a. Propeller levers - Set 1700 RPM.
3. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 160
4. Free air temperature - Record.
5. Set engine torque as specified by the engine ac-
ceptance table for the recorded indicated free air
temperature. from the maximum cruise speed/
engine acceptance chart (figure 4).
6. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute
then record the following for each engine or be-
*b. Pressure altitude
*c. Free air temperature