24. Slowly retard the left power lever to flight idle
and determine the minimum Nl required to
maintain cabin pressure. Cabin pressurization
should be maintained down to flight idle NI.
25. Right bleed air valve switch - OPEN.
26. Cabin pressurization controller - Set to 500 feet
above field elevation.
TRIM AND RIGGING.
Check as follows:
1. In smooth air, at cruise power, the aircraft Will
fly hands off. straight and level with the ailerons
symmetrically aligned at the trailing edge and
the aileron adjustable tab set to zero.
MAXIMUM POWER LEVER POSITION
Engines shall be able to operate within Nl or TGT
limits at maximum power lever position, and be off
the torque limit at 1700 RPM. Check maximum pow-
er lever position as follows:
The only requirement of the maximum pow-
er lever position check is to verify that it is
possible to obtain maximum allowable gas
generator RPM (N1) with the power levers
in the full forward position. If during the
test the TGT temperature limit or N1 limit
is obtained prior to reaching maximum N I,
the check is completed.
1. Altitude - 25,000 feet pressure altitude.
2. Propeller levers - Set 1700 RPM.
3. Ice vanes - Retracted.
4. Bleed air valve switches - OPEN.
5. Airspeed - As required.
6. Power levers - Full forward (do not exceed TGT
and/or N1 limits). Maximum Nl is 104%. Maxi-
mum TGT is 840°C.
4 - 3