dump switch to the DUMP position feet per minute.
27. Cabin altitude warning light - Check illuminated at 12,000 to
12,300 feet pressure altitude.
28. Cabin pressurization dump switch - Release.
29. Cabin altitude controller - Set to 1800 feet.
30. Observe cabin descent rate to field elevation.
31. Cabin altitude should attain and remain at 1550 to 2050 feet
pressure altitude until the observed altitude is reached by
TRIM AND RIGGING.
Check as follows:
In smooth air, at cruise power, the aircraft will fly hands off,
straight and level with the ailerons symmetrically aligned at
the trailing edge and the aileron adjustable tab set to zero.
2. For additional trim and rigging checks, refer to maintenance
manual, P/N 92-37443-1.
MAXIMUM POWER LEVER POSITION CHECK.
Engines shall be able to operate within N1 or TGT values at maximum
power lever position without exceeding limits, and be off the torque
limit at 2000 RPM Check maximum power lever position as follows.