24. Cabin rate of climb indicator - Read and record cabin rate of descent. Cabin rate of descent should be
between 350 and 650 feet per minute.
25. Cabin altitude controller - Set to 10,000 feet.
26. Cabin pressurization rate control - Set to a comfortable rate of climb.
27. Cabin altitude indicator - Read and record altitude. Altitude should reach 9750 to 10,250 feet pressure
28. Aircraft altitude - 10,000 feet.
29. Cabin pressurization dump switch - DUMP.
30. Aircraft altitude - Increase toward 12,500 feet pressure altitude.
31. Cabin altitude warning annunciator light - Check that it illuminates between 12,000 and 12,500 feet
32. Cabin pressurization dump switch - PRESS.
33. Cabin altitude controller - Set to field elevation.
34. Descend toward field altitude.
35. Cabin altitude indicator - Check that cabin altitude attains and remains at field elevation +250 feet until
the altitude set in the cabin altitude controller is reached by the aircraft.
TRIM AND RIGGING.
Check as follows:
In smooth air, at cruise power, the aircraft will fly hands off, straight and level with the ailerons
symmetrically aligned at the trailing edge and the aileron adjustable tab set to zero.
MAXIMUM POWER LEVER POSITION CHECK.
Engines shall be able to operate within NI or TGT values at maximum power lever position without exceeding
limits, and be off the torque limit at 2000