Figure 4-6. Radar Receiver Control Panel (AN/APR-44( ) (V3))
(3) DSCRM switch. Turns discriminate
function on or off.
(4) AUDIO control. Adjusts audio level.
b. Radar Signal Detecting Set Indicator Functions
(1) MA indicator. Illuminates to indicate the
presence of an MA threat.
(2) BRIL control. Adjusts brilliance.
(3) DAY-NIGHT control. Rotate to adjust
intensity of display.
4-7. RADAR WARNING RECEIVER (AN/APR-44( )(V)3).
The radar warning receiver (fig. 4-5) indicates the
presence of certain types of search radar signals. The
radar warning receiver is protected by the 5-ampere
circuit breaker placarded APR44, located on the mission
control panel (fig. 4-1). For operating instructions, refer
to TM 11-5841-291-12.
a. Radar warning indicator. Illuminates to indicate
the presence of an AI or SAM threat.
b. VOLUME control. Adjusts volume.
c. POWER switch. Turns set on or off.