AFTER LANDING (CONT)
Do not turn INS off until after aircraft has been parked.
Aircraft must remain stationary for 3 minutes after the INS
has been turned off.
6. Lights - As required.
To prevent sustained loads on rudder shock links, the aircraft
should be parked with the nose gear centered.
1. Brake deice - OFF.
2. Parking brake - Set.
3. Landing/taxi lights - OFF.
4. Overhead floodlight - As required.
5. Cabin temperature mode selector switch -
6. Autofeather switch - OFF.
7. Vent and aft vent blower switches- AUTO.
8. Inverter switches - OFF.
*9. Battery condition - Check as required. If
BATTERY CHARGE light is illuminated
during engine shutdown, monitor battery