*d. Oil pressure
*e. Oil temperature
Immediately after takeoff, the pilot flying the aircraft should
avoid adjusting controls located on the aft portion of the
extended pedestal to preclude inducing spatial disorientation.
1. Landing gear control switch - Up.
Listen for unusual noises during landing gear retraction.
2. Flap switch - UP.
3. Landing lights - Off.
4. Climb power - Set.
5. Propeller synchronization switch -As required.
6. Yaw damp switch - As required.
7. Autofeather switch - As required.
8. Cabin pressurization - Check.
*9. Wings and nacelles - Check for fuel and oil
*10. Brake deice system - Check as follows: