1. Condition lever - FUEL CUTOFF.
2. Ignition and engine start switch -OFF (1
Do not exceed starter limitation of 30 seconds on and 5
minutes off for two starting attempts and engine clearing
procedure. Allow 30 minutes off before additional starter
3. Ignition and engine start switch -STARTER
ONLY (15 seconds minimum, 30 seconds
4. Ignition and engine start switch -OFF.
FIRST ENGINE START (GPU START)
1. INS - As required.
The engines must not be started until after the INS has been
placed into the NAV mode or OFF as required.
2. Exterior light switches - As required.
3. Strobe beacon lights switch - Off.
4. Propeller - Clear.
5. Ignition and engine start switch - ON.
Propeller should begin to rotate and