The AP TRIM FAIL annunciator will extinguish by pressing the
AP/YD disconnect button on the control wheel to the first detent.
12. Repeat steps 9 thru 11 above using opposite commands.
13. Engage autopilot - Check.
14. Move HSI heading marker to command a bank on Flight Director -
15. Press GO-AROUND switch and verify that GA annunciator light
illuminates, autopilot disengages, and that flight director commands a
wings level, 7° nose-up attitude - Check.
16. Press TEST switch (pilot's HRI) and verify that attitude display indicates
an additional 10 pitch up and 20 right bank - Check.
17. Engage autopilot command DN with AP pitch wheel and engage and
hold AUTO PILOT TRIM TEST switch when elevator trim wheel starts to
18. Verify that autopilot disengages and AP TRIM FAIL and MASTER
WARNING lights illuminate within 10 seconds.
1. Frequency select knob (NAV panel) - Select VOR frequency.
2. NAV TEST switch (NAV PANEL) - Press and hold.
3. RMI - Observe that single needle indicates approximately 005°.
4. VOR/LOC flag - Check that flag is out of view.