Shutdown procedure: Function switch - OFF.
*25. TACAN radio set (AN/ARN- 136(V)) - Check as follows:
Turn on and self test.
(1) OFF/VOL/PUSH TST
control - Rotate clockwise from OFF
(2) Channel/Frequency controls - Set to
channel 129x in active display field.
(3) HSI's and RMI's - Set to display TACAN
(4) HSI's - Rotate COURSE select knob to
select 180 degrees.
(5) OFF/VOL/PUSH TST (TACAN) -
Depress and hold.
(6) Verify both RMI's indicate
180 degrees, both HSI course deviation
bars center, TO/FROM indicators
indicate TO, and range indicators read
approximately 0 nautical miles.
(7) OFF/VOL/PUSH TST button - Release.