Gear emergency clutch disengage lever
- Pull up and turn 90° clockwise. Motor
must be disengaged and re-engaged
smoothly by action of this lever.
Pump the handle up and down until the
illuminate. In the event of complete
electrical failure, pump until resistance
is felt. Approximately 70 complete
strokes of the ratchet handle are
required for complete gear extension.
7. Particle separator switch - AUTO.
1. Power - Set. Do not exceed normal rated power torque
2. Propellers - Set 1900 RPM (1800 - 2200 RPM optional).
3. Wings and nacelles - Check for fuel and oil leaks.
4. Volt loadmeter - Check.
Speed-power check - As required (Section IV).