CAUTION: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NOZZLES,
(11) Attach pump fan using 3/8" socket wrench to tighten 3 attach bolts.
CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN NOT TO OVERTIGHTEN (EQUIVALENT
OF SCREWDRIVER PRESSURE)
(1) Check five (5) low pressure hoses for security.
(2) Check three (3) high pressure hoses for security
(3) Check deck fittings for security.
(4) Check all pump attach fasteners.
(5) Check tank for damage and leaks and alignment.
(6) Check booms, boom struts and cables for wear, damage, proper tension and security.
(7) Check pump fasteners for security.
(8) Check pump fan blades for proper angle setting (as per flight and spray plan).
FAN BLADES SHOULD BE ADJUSTED GRADUALLY IN A
CLOCKWISE DIRECTION AND STOPPED AT THE EXACT
SETTING. IF THE DESIRED SETTING POINT IS OVERSHOT,
RETURN BLADES TO MAXIMUM COUNTER-CLOCKWISE
SETTING AND THEN REPEAT CLOCKWISE ADJUSTMENT.
(9) Check fan brake in locked and unlocked positions.