5-12 Change 3
3. Inspect the confor foam for deterioration of material.
4. Replace as required.
5. Ensure zetaliner has been marked with contrasting permanent marker, two dots in the front
and one dot in rear.
6. Reinstall the zetaliner.
7. Restore communication cord to its proper location.
e. Selecting the Correct Size of Zetaliner.
1. Measure the front of the thermal plastic liner (TPL) to the back. See Figure 5-5.
Figure 5-5. Zetaliner Length Measurement
2. To determine the number of TPL layers, refer to Table 5-5 and select the proper thickness
of the zetaliner.
3. Using the TPL length and thickness, refer to Table 5-4 and select the corresponding
zetaliner part number.
To select the proper zetaliner thickness, review the information below and then select
the part number that meets the thickness size in Table Also, the length of the zetaliner
is a factor. It may be necessary to try a thinner or thicker zetaliner for a proper fit. The
TPL consists of 5 layers total. Table 5-5 is only to be used to select the proper