13. Install the connector plug housing onto the cable.
14. QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY: If necessary, cut, strip, and tin the eight
Exercise care when using the soldering gun.
15. QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY: Referring to Figure 4-37, use a soldering gun
(Item 12, Appendix B), soldering flux (Item 8, Appendix E), and tin alloy solder
(Item 18, Appendix E) to solder the conductor leads to the connector terminal in
the following pattern:
16. Slide the connector housing over the connector body and install the housing pin.
17. Tighten the two screws in the cable connector clamp.
Figure 4-37. Conductor Lead Pattern