d. Raising/Lowering Outer Visor. To raise or lower the outer visor, use the visor lock as follows:
(1) Rotate the outer lock counterclockwise as shown in Figure 2-11 until the visor can be moved.
(2) Raise or lower the outer visor by sliding the lock up or down along the track.
(3) Lock the visor in the desired position by rotating outer lock clockwise (as worn) until it can no longer be rotated.
e. Raising/Lowering Inner Visor. To raise or lower inner visor, use the actuating knob as follows:
(1) Squeeze the actuator knob as shown in Figure 2-11.
(2) While squeezing the knob, raise or lower the inner visor by sliding the knob along the track.
(3) Lock the visor in the desired position by releasing the knob into the desired detent slot.
f. Operating ANVIS Goggles. Refer to TM 11-5855-263-10, Operators Manual Aviators' Night Vision Imaging System,
AN/AVS-6(V)1 and AN/AVS-6(V)2.
g. Operating Communications System. Refer to TM 11-5965-279-13&P, Operator, Aviation Intermediate Maintenance
Manual, Including Repair Parts and Special Tools List for Headset-Microphone MK-896A/AIC Operating Instructions.
Figure 2-11. Raising/Lowering Visors