1. Remove the European l power adapter from the power outlet.
2. Use a flat blade screw driver to disengage the fuse holder from the European power adapter.
3. Pull the fuse holder straight out of the European power adapter.
4. Remove the fuse from the fuse holder.
5. Insert a new 13-amp, 250-volt, quick acting (type F) fuse in the fuse holder.
6. Slide the fuse holder into the European power adapter until it snaps into position.
POWER CONVERTER/BATTERY CHARGER
To avoid the risk of electric shock, disconnect both the AC input and DC
input power cables from the rugged AC/DC adapter/charger before replacing
The AC input fuse (4-amp, 250-volt, time-lag) is a glass (transparent) fuse
while the DC input fuse (8-amp, 250-volt, quick acting) is a ceramic (opaque)
fuse. Be sure to use the correct fuse. Using the wrong fuse can result in
inadequate protection and/or unreliable operation.
Figure 2. Fuse Replacement