3-12. PNVS TURRET ASSEMBLY INSTALLATION (cont)
24. Move PNVS turret assembly into stow
Damage to PNVS cable may occur if cable is
not moved out of the way of TADS wire strike
ice fairing brackets while turning TADS turret
If TADS turret is not equipped with wire strike
protection, omit step 25 below.
25. Move and secure PNVS cable out of the way
of wire strike ice fairing brackets.
26. Move TADS turret assembly (para 3-4) 90°.
a. Look up at underside of large gear of
azimuth drive gimbal assembly (1) and find
fifth captive mounting screw (18).
b. Torque screw (18) to 30 in-lb.
27. Find and torque first, second, and third
captive mounting screws to 30 in-lb.
28. Move PNVS turret assembly until window is
facing forward (para 3-3).