3-20. AZIMUTH DRIVE GIMBAL ASSEMBLY A2 REPLACEMENT (cont)
Azimuth drive gimbal assembly part number
13080423-019 limit stop pads can be
damaged if TADS TEU has P13 software.
Make sure TADS TEU has P14 software
before installing an azimuth drive gimbal
8. Remove protective covering from cavity in top
center of aircraft interface assembly. Retain
9. Apply a thin film of grease to mating surfaces
(14) of aircraft interface assembly.
10. Remove old corrosion inhibitive sealing and
coating compound from attaching hardware
11. Apply corrosion inhibitive sealing and coating
compound to attaching screws. Use class 1A
application (para 3-5).
12. Place azimuth drive gimbal assembly A2 (13)
on mating surfaces (15) of aircraft interface
assembly. Aline mounting holes.
13. Connect connector 1A2P1 (8) to aircraft
interface cable connector W1J4 (9).
14. Secure motor cable (11) to forward edge of
bracket (12) using new tiedown strap (10).