Illumination of the AP FAIL annunciator other
than during initial power-up indicates a failure.
This failure annunciation will result in power
being removed from the roll, pitch, yaw, pitch
trim, and rudder trim servos. The flight director
may remain functional depending upon the nature
of the failure. The continuous self-test feature may
also inhibit flight director, autopilot, and electric
trim use without illumination of the AP FAIL
20. Engine instruments - Check.
1. CABIN signs - As required.
2. BLEED AIR VALVES - As required.
3. CABIN TEMP MODE - Set.
4. AFT BLOWER - As required.
5. Avionics - Check and set.
6. HSI failure warning system - Check.
7. Cockpit voice recorder - Check (Chap-
8. Radar - As required
9. Standby horizon - TEST, ON, and
10. Altimeters - Set and check.
11. ADI warning flags - Check, all flags
12. Flaps - Check.
13. EFIS brightness - Set.