PRIOR TO MAINTENANCE TEST FLIGHT (CONT)
contained in TM 1-1510-225-10 - Per-
* 4. Oxygen system - Check as follows:
(a) Passenger manual drop-out -
(b) Oxygen system ready - Pull on.
(c) Crew masks - 100%; check
operation and stow.
5. Seats, pedals, belts, harnesses - Check
6. PARKING BRAKE - Check. Confirm
that brakes are set by applying addi-
tional toe pressure.
Do not force the elevator trim system past the
limits which are shown on the PITCH TRIM indi-
7. Elevator trim - Set to 0 (neutral).
8. EFIS auxiliary power - Check as fol-
(a) EFIS AUX POWER TEST
switch - Depress for a maximum
of 5 seconds.
(b) Momentary illumination of the
green TEST annunciator indi-
cates a satisfactory test.
9. Ground communication power switch
- Check as follows: