9. CROSSFEED FLOW Alternately LEFT and
illuminated, L AND R FUEL PRESS annunciators
10. CROSSFEED FLOW OFF.
11. Auxiliary fuel transfer AUTO.
12. NO TRANSFER lights TEST.
O*EFIS POWER SWITCHES AND INVERTER
1. EFIS POWER switches Push ON.
2. INVERTER Turn ON either.
3. EADI and EHSI Ensure both pilots are fully
4. EFIS POWER switches and INVERTER OFF.
FERRY FUEL TANKS AND CAPS
Visually check fuel level of each tank, condition of
seal, and that cap is tight and properly installed.
determine if tanks are securely installed.
Ensure the cabin door is closed and locked as
follows: Check position of safety arm and diaphragm
plunger (lift door step) and each of the six rotary cam
locks align within the orange sight indicators. In
addition, the following inspection and test shall be
performed prior to the first flight of the day.