1. One generator OFF.
2. Voltmeter Indicating 28 volts.
3. Momentarily turn battery OFF Note change in
ILLUMINATED IN FLIGHT
1. BATT OFF.
2. BATTERY CHG annunciator Check. If
extinguished, continue flight. If light remains
illuminated, land as soon as practicable.
GENERATOR OVERHEAT F3
1. GEN OFF.
2. Electrical load Check.
3. Current limiters Check.
CURRENT LIMITER CHECK
1. If Both DC GEN annunciators are illuminated
Individually press each volt/loadmeter switch and
observe voltage. If generator voltage is not seen
on voltmeter, that current limiter has burned open.
2. If one DC GEN annunciator is illuminated Press
both volt/loadmeter switches and observe voltage.
If generator voltage is not seen on the affected
side, one or more current limiters have burned
open. If battery voltage is not seen on the
affected side, the current limiter for that side has