2. BACK key Press. DELETE?
appears in the waypoint field to
inform the pilot of the pending
waypoint will be deleted and the
cursor will be displayed over the
To remove a waypoint from nonvolatile
memory it must be deleted from all stored
(c) Adding a Waypoint. Refer to Figure
A waypoint may be added anywhere in a flight
plan sequence, except prior to the current TO
waypoint if the Active Flight Plan page is displayed.
1. Line select key Press to position
the cursor over the waypoint
identifier that will follow the new
2. Waypoint identifier Insert.
3. ENTER key Press.
4. Waypoint coordinates Verify or
5. ENTER key Press. The new
waypoint is added to the flight plan
sequence and the cursor is over
the waypoint following the new
(d) Erasing A Stored Flight Plan.
1. FPL key Press to display the
desired Flight Plan List page.
2. Line select key Press to position
the cursor over the number of the
FPL to be erased.
3. ENTER key press.
4. Line select key press to position
cursor over ERASE?.
5. ENTER key press.
If the active flight plan is erased, all
waypoints except the FR and TO are
indicating no auto leg change beyond the
(12) Flight Plan (FPL) Selection.
1. FPL key or NXT key Press (if
required) until desired Flight Plan List
If desired flight plan is not listed refer to
the procedure for creating a flight plan.
2. Line select key Press to position the
cursor over the desired flight plan
If desired flight plan number is known,
position the cursor on the page, then enter
the number and press ENTER key.
3. ENTER key Press.
4. Flight Plan page Verify flight plan.
Review routing by pressing PRV or
NXT key to page through multiple
Flight Plan pages.
Press FPL or NXT key to sequence to an
departure destination pair and higher flight
5. Line select key Press to position
cursor over SELECT?.
6. ENTER key Press to transfer stored
flight plan to the active flight plan.
If it is desired to invert and transfer the
stored flight plan with waypoint sequence
reversed to the active flight plan, press the
BACK key to display INVERT?.
7. ACTIVE FPL Confirm. Observe that
the stored flight plan transferred to the
active flight plan as SELECTED or
(13) Initial Leg Selection.