6. Transmit power status.
(11) Recorded Audio Playback. The system
automatically records the first 10 seconds of received
audio from each transceiver and will reset and start
recording again with each squelch break. To play a
recording, use the following procedure.
(12) PLAY key Press. A prompt will appear
asking which transceiver's recording you want played
(13) Numeric Keypad Press the number of
the transceiver you want played back.
Press when playback is
complete to return to a display page.
e. Operating Procedures.
(1) Initial Operating Procedure.
1. On/off switch Press. Self-test page
complete the control-display alpha
page or the last display page shown
before system shutdown will appear.
2. MENU key Press.
3. Upper and lower soft keys Press as
required to adjust display brightness.
Briefly pressing the on/off knob will return
display to maximum brightness.
4. CLR key Press.
5. Cursor movement control knob and
cursor field value knob Set channel
or frequency as desired.
(2) Programming Preset Channels.
(a) Initial Preset Channel Programming
1. MENU key Press until program
presets menu page appears.
2. Enter knob Press. Preset
password page will appear.
3. Four number preset password
Preset channel page will appear.
4. Enter knob Press. Add/edit/
delete page will appear.
(b) Adding A Preset Channel.
1. Number 1 key Press to add a
2. Cursor movement control knob
Turn to place cursor under the
digit to be changed.
3. Cursor field value knob Turn to
select desired number.
4. Number 2 key Press. Channel
transceiver (R/T SYS) # page will
5. Cursor field value knob Turn to
with selected channel.
6. Number 2 key Press. ALPHA ID
page will appear.
7. Cursor movement control knob
and cursor field value knobs Set
desired alphanumeric values in
8. Number 2 key Press to select
the entered identifier. Receive
Frequency (RX FREQ) page will
9. # Key Press.
10. Keypad Enter frequency.
11. Enter knob Press.
12. Number 2 key Press to select
Receive Tone (RX TONE) page
13. Cursor movement knob Place
cursor under last dot.
14. Cursor field value knob Set
15. Number 2 key Press to select
MODULATION TYPE page will