duration unless restricted by Air Traffic Control,
turbulence, other weather conditions, or emergencies.
(d) Takeoff. All missions with over
12,500 pounds GTOW shall be flown on a smooth,
paved runway. Takeoffs shall not be performed with a
(2) Maximum Weight Operation.
(b) Landing. Maximum gross landing
weight is 12,500 pounds.
(c) Maximum Ramp Weight. Maximum
ramp weight is 14,090 pounds.
Maximum zero fuel weight is 11,000 pounds.
1. Tail Navigation Light
2. Strobe Beacon (Upper)
3. VOR / Localizer Antenna
4. Static Air Ports (Right)
5. Transponder Antenna
6. Global Positioning System Antenna
7. TACAN Antenna (Upper)
8. Nose Avionics Compartment Access Door
9. Air Conditioner Condenser Air Inlet
10. Pitot Tube (Right)
11. Navigation And Strobe Light
12. Strobe Beacon (Lower)
13. TACAN Antenna (Lower)
14. AM/FM (VHF/UHF) Communications Antenna
15. Oxygen System Servicing Door
16. Emergency Locator Transmitter Switch Access
Figure 2-1. General Exterior Arrangement Right Side (Sheet 1 of 6)