(8) GS and localizer off flags (Red X) ap-
(9) TEST will appear in the upper corner to
indicate that the flight director mode
selector lamp is good.
(1) DTRK, NM, GSPD, and HDG replaces
(2) HDG FAIL annunciator appears.
(3) Course indicator and glideslope off
c. AP disconnect horn sounds after 5-7 sec-
Preflight test of the composite mode will
cause the same results as the above tests,
except digital heading readouts will be re-
placed with red FAIL indication, and ex-
panded localizer scale and pointer will be
A localizer frequency must be tuned on both
NAV receivers to enunciate ILS comparitor
EFIS test is inhibited during glidescope