If using the Data Transfer System, load
the present position by depressing SET-
UP DATA (L5) in the desired data set on
DATA TRANSFER page.
When LI is depressed INS LOADING will
appear at the top of the MFD and L1 text
X.DD.MM.SSY.DDD.MM.SS and ALIGN
STATE 9. It takes 6 to 8 minutes for pro-
gram to load. Complete the EFIS/automatic
flight control system checks while waiting.
PILOTS AND COPILOTS EFIS TEST SWITCHES
Pilots and copilots EFIS TEST switches
Depress. Verify the following indications:
For this test to be valid, the AUTO PLT
POWER switch and the RADIO ALTIME-
TER switch must be ON.
(1) Radio Altimeter Slews to 100 10
(2) DH replaced with dashes.
(3) Marker beacon symbology appears.
(4) HDG and ATT annunciators appear.
(5) ATT FAIL annunciator appears in the
(6) Pitch and roll command cue (artificial
horizon) out of view.
(7) Runway cue drops from center.